ABOUT USOur company was established in year 1992 in Estonia with a target of meeting the growing needs in high quality technical services of the developing passenger vessel fleets of such companies as Estline, Tallink, Saaremaa laeva kompanii and Eckero Lines in the port of Tallinn and other major harbours.
The primary focus was repair and reconstruction of the interior of vessels as well as paint works. The established team of specialists enabled successful performance of full range of works in conditions of brief moorage in the harbours, docking and during voyages.
With great gratitude we remember the designers and specialists from Inges Golv AB together with whom we participated in the first large conversion projects.
In year 2006 the company was divided into industrial and maritime business. Four years of progressive development have been fruitful for our team. During this period a large volume of works was successfully carried out in both conversion and shipbuilding projects. The georgaphic range of our activity span beyond Scandinavia. We did outfitting and conversion projects in shipbuilding and repair in France, Russia and Singapore. During this period a decision was made to rename the company into «Vegamarine OU».
We have managed to maintain our team of professionals and collectively enriched our knowledge and expertise. The employees’ backbone has professional experience of 7-15 years. This allows us to look forward with confidence.
The company builds its relationship with clients on the basis of professionalism, sophisticated quality and flexible price policy. We are ready to realize the project on a «Turnkey» basis, fixed price or by providing our specialists and managers on a fixed hourly rate basis.
Thanks to our skilled workers we are able to offer a wide range of services in outfitting and interior insulation, including:
- 3D modeling and design
- Bulkheads and ceiling insulation with installation of weld studs
- Insulation A30-A60 installation with further steel-aluminum sheet lining
- Wall and ceiling panels installation
- Deck coating installation (including filling of all kinds of mastic coatings, floating floors of all types, raised floors and control room and wheel house, vinyl and linoleum coatings, carpet and tile deck coatings)
- Supply and installation of all types of furniture, galley and laundry equipment, module sanitary cabins and passenger cabins
- Plumbing installation
- Engine room insulation
- HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning) installation
- Electricity and sanitation system installation
- Control room navigation equipment supply and setup
- Warranty and post warranty maintenance services
Having a reliable network of partner companies we can significantly increase our production resourses to 50-60 people for outfitting, 120 people for vessel bodywork, as well as welders and pipefitters.
Use of high quality materials, professional equipment and tools and work with qualified professionals allows us to realize every project on a highly sophisticated level.
Long-term experience in different markets, wide range of services, flexibility, reliability and meeting of time limits is our main competitive advantage.